Rims For My New Sc300

Okay I am a new buyer to the Lexus SC300 and i want some rims quick. I can't decide weather to go for 18's or 19's and what tire sizes to get on either ones. I would really Like CHROME rims for that baller look. Are 18's too small for the SC? i mean i don't want to get 20's too big and too much for tires. I don't want to spend too much so someone please help!!!

18's are in my opinion perfect on the SC. not too big but not too small. The size tire recomended to give the same diameter as stock is 245/40-18. But if you want to go for a staggered set up you could go 265/35-18 in the rear. Im pretty sure about these numbers, however, if i'm worng someone please correct me. Hope that was of some help!

18's are in my opinion perfect on the SC. not too big but not too small. The size tire recomended to give the same diameter as stock is 245/40-18. But if you want to go for a staggered set up you could go 265/35-18 in the rear. Im pretty sure about these numbers, however, if i'm worng someone please correct me. Hope that was of some help!

285 rear to be the most accurate on the speedo.

the reason why i kinda wanted 18's is because their is this site that can get the replica lowenharts you know chrome rims that cover almost the whole wheel. I think thier these katana's but they have 20's but that's for 3 grand as aposed to only 1,200. But i dunno i guess i had better look around for some cool 19's .. But what if i dump the car maybe a lip kit won't that make it work?...thanks alot guys for the help i mean i know its my choice and purely preferance. But you know people fix up car not only for your self but to get get nice remarks and to hear someone say the rims look too small can get annoying. so what do you guyz think about dumping it or whatever?...ahh i dunno..

My fellow Bay Areans need to represent with the SCs

18s 19s 20s all work if you do it right

The red Vertex soarer rolls on 18s, I saw it @ D1. 255 in front, I forgot the back. But if you get the right offset, your car will look sick. If you want looks go with 19s or 20s, 20s are a bit touchy, you can either have a big hit or big miss on them. If you do go big, chrome might be too much bling or shine. I think 19s are the way to go. Deep dish, SCs carry them very well.