98 GS300 Lowering Springs

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

H&R and Eibachs are the major brand in the industry. Both are reliable and comfortable, but I have to choose H&R over Eibach, since it's lower and still comfortable. If you have been lowering honda/acura cars for awhile, the lexus is basically another day, but a little more work. Must have a good spring compressor for this one. Usually, shops charge about $80-$150 to lower a car. Turbo kits, I would go to SP Engineering in So. California. Best shop around, did my friend's supra there. Awesome job!

-Jay

well i'm still a high school sophomore... so i don't have a job yet. hoping to get one this summer.

i've been trying to think of places that would be hiring, but it's pretty hard with the US economy so bad these days. oh well. i guess i'll have to just save up for my SC/GS/IS :) and save the money off the ES. :D

• 2 months later...
Anyone have any opinions on lowering springs for my 98 GS300? I'm thinking Eibach or H&R to lower about 1.25-1.5 inches.

Both springs would lower the car to the numbers you stated. Both companies make great product. It all depends on when you go to buy them as to what the shop has in stock. Bottom line: witch ever one you go with will do the job.