Non Functioning Nag... Radio 92 Sc400

While attempting to determine the caue of poor AM reception (Jiggle antenna, check for bad ground, etc) the radio just 'stopped' every light on the radio display is lit,

something like CFPEI FF FFFF reading left to right appears in the radio display.

None l of the functions (tape cd etc) function, it appears as if the radio is 'locked'

Antenna will not go up, tape will not eject, appears to have no power. Pulled and Checked fuse. it's ok. I figure it can't be power, otherwise the display would not show anything (As it did when I pulled the fuse)

I am begining to think it may have something to do with the security. As I did not touch anything other than the antenna I see no way the radio itself could have been effected

All feedback appreciated

Resolved issue.

When problem first appeared I pulled the fuse inside the car. This killed power to the radio, but did not fix issue. I RTFM and saw that there is a second fuse (in the engine compartment #23) that is also fro the radio. Pulled and replaced it. Lo and behold problem went away