Gmail Accounts...

DobieG

Hey, all!

I got some invites for gmail - the "new" Google email. If anyone would like one, let me know. Email me with your email address and I'll send an invite, if there are any still available.

(I know this post should probably go in the General Discussion category, but I wanted to give the ES300 owners the first chance! :) )

I will move it Thursday night.  That will give you a full 24 hours in the ES forum.

Sound fair?

Sounds good...thanks, steviej!

Is it free? If so, count me in.

100% FREE !!! :)

Just in case you haven't read the terms of service:

The email is free and you do get to keep the 1 GB of storage (at least for now - they can charge you at any future date if they wish. That's the way most of these internet freebies have gone).

More importantly, be aware that they'll be scanning your email and sending you ads based on it. If you don't want your email scanned, you'll probably want to stay away.

Cuong - check your email. I think I may have sent you two invites by accident. If so, feel free to pass it on to someone else...

Jimbo, thanks for the gmail account. Glad to see you're in the area, hope to meet you sometime.

cuong

hey now i would like to partake in this please

mygolfiv@sandymartinmdjd.com. or zahmar_12@hotmail.com..or mygolfiv@aol.com.

Check your AOL email - that's the address I sent it to. If you don't receive it, let me know...