Changing Rear Hatch Opening Options

mikjr

I know I have asked this question before, but either I didn't understand the answer correct, or I can't seem to get the dealer to understand how to fix this issue.

I think I've read on the FORUM, that the REAR HATCH can bet set to open without the PAUSE. I have asked the dealer TWICE now to set the option to do that, but each time they don't. The first time, they said it couldn't be done. This past service, they set ALL the DOORS to open with one button push

What am I missing?? Can you... OR can't you set the hatch to OPEN with NO pause??

I would appreciate any feedback on this issue, especially from those that have had it changed.

thanks

Mike

MAversa@mindspring.com

i know that i don't have an Rx330, but what do u mean by pause? I've tried the rx330 as a loaner, is it the pause when u open the auto rear door?? jst curious! :whistles:

there is a .2 second pause when you push the remote button. I would like to have the hatch open & close without this pause.

I've heard it can be done by changing the C-Best settings.

The dealer can't seem to get it right.

mike