How to force EV mode on the RX400h

Is anyone aware of a trick for forcing EV mode on the RX400h, maybe through the ODB port, or whatever?
I guess the risk is to flatten the battery bank, but it shouldn't be a problem to keep an eye on the charging status, and use such feature with a pinch of salt...

I hardly think it's worth it.  I test drove a very recent RC300H coupe a couple of weeks ago, and when I pressed the switch for EV mode almost always it soon jumped back out because it needed the engine.  It's slightly better on my daughter's Prius but I know she rarely bothers to try as she can't go very far before the car complains.

Mike

I see your point, and I wasn't holding my breath on the useability of EV mode for some time, on the old RX.

But in a few specific occasions, I'd like to have a way to restrict the car from turning the ICE on, like when parking in my garage, where due to its layout it's more practical to enter in reverse, and the ICE exhaust can be a bit annoying.
Or when entering the house at late night and wishing to be as silent as possible.

Anyway, I guess that since an EV mode trick would be of very limited use, there is not much interest to even try.
Which is a bit of a pity, 'cause I don't think it should be too hard for a car electronics wizard...