Looking For Lexus Parts Websites.(abs Sensor)

calean007

I've been trying to find a site that has a rear wheel sensor for the ABS, because my light is on due to the absence of this part. I don't want to goto the dealership and give those sharks money, but I'm not having luck finding a site out there that actually stocks this sensor. Can someone point me in the right direction as to where to find it?

Also, will installing this sensor alone make the Anti-lock light on the cluster go off?

There are many possible problems that can cause the ABS light to come on. For example the TPS (Throttle positioning sensor) or ABS computer can also be defective. You should read the codes yourself or get Lexus to read them for you and tell you where the problem is.

I buy almost all my parts from http://www.irontoad.com The parts are all OEM and actually come from a Lexus dealer, they're all about 20% off though so it's a pretty good deal. The part you need probably won't be listed on the site, you will need to request a quote. They will email you back with a price for the part very quickly. Highly recommended.

After installing the new sensor you will probably have to reset the ECU....disconnect the negative lead on the battery for 10 seconds or more. If the light comes on again this will probably indicate that there is another problem you need to check out. I would first buy and install the missing part and go from there, let us know :)