Keyless Entry Help

i got a 99 es 300 and it only came with the grey sub key. i got some 99 camry remotes from ebay for like 20 bux, is there anyway i can program these to work wit my car? or do i need the dreaded master key? cant the dealer cut another 1 if i give him the vin??

I'm wondering the same thing. I know lexus has one key that has a botton on the side of the key for unlocking/locking doors, and mine is lost. The dealer wants 185 for a new one. My car documentation came with a green envelope that contains my VIN and key information, that probably is what they use. If there is a cheaper way, someone please advise.

You could always put in aftermarket parts, but after doing a job like this you'd probably end up paying the same amount as having Lexus do the job in the first place.

97-99 has key chain fob remotes. the seperate ones. Make sure your FCC id is correct. There are 2 different ones i have seen but may be more. You can program them yourself as far as I know. There is a procedure for it but I don't have it.

I am away from home right now - but i do have the fix for this. There is a procedure for programming remote fobs, but i have it written down at home- please send me an e-mail to pillpusher84@comcast.net and i will send it to you on tuesday when i return home. As for the FCC ID on the key fobs - i dont think the camry ones will work - but you never know. the fcc id that is for 97-99 ES300s is FCC ID: HYQ1512P as long as your key fob has this code - it will work - if not - go on e-bay and you can get one for $20 at most shipped.