Sc430 Buy

LS430

DON'T GET HER THAT FOR A FIRST CAR. it seems you have quite a lot of cash on tap, so id get her a mid 90's sc300 or sc400, then save the sc430 for a graduation present. let her learn with the old sc, then let her have the new sc and she will be much happier and people wont think about calling her "spoiled".

Well, that's one heck of a first car. Both of my kids had accidents with their first cars. Buy her something big and strong and let her learn how to drive. She doesn't need a sixty thousand dollar first car that will do a hundred and fifty miles per hour. That's my opinion

hehe, old LS400...bit of a boat, but it will beat the hell out of a civic if you get into a wreck. Heh...yea, sis defintely killed my LS that way...but you shoulda seen the other car ;)

she did more damage to the civic? thats odd. most times a civic or teg get into a wreck, they do more damage to the other vehicle.

Aside from some front end damage, the only real thing that was damaged was the radiator. The civic was easily totaled, however due to the low value of the LS, it was technically totaled as well.

they considered the ls totalled due to a out of commission radiator and probably some cosmetic damage? you sure the frame wasnt damaged?