Adjustable Variable Suspension

Victor

I've learned that the LX470 needs to be in certain configurations sometimes for it's system's to work properly. The manual usually does a pretty good job of telling what you need to do, but it doesn't say much about the AVS. Is it safe to switch it on the fly while on the highway, or do you need to do it when it's parked or at low speeds?

Thanks,

Victor

Driving the truck and changing the suspension is the best time to try it. I have actively changed the settings to show the difference of being in a Jeep Laredo (firm/sport mode on a bumpy road bouncing all over) or switching to the soft "your in a lexus" mode where bumps disappear. On the highway I go the the softer settings but will switch on the fly during winding roads or entering or leaving the highway on a curvy ramp. It's total personal choice and a nice option. the auto leveling is active no matter what setting you use. It's a great system, enjoy it!