Is there a reason lightly used LC500 are on the market?

KernalBob

We currently own a SC430 2006 and my wife is interested in buying a LC500 which we are test driving today in AZ. My wife is wondering why there is an abundance of slightly used LC500's in the market, any ideas why some owners are parting ways with this car? Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm selling my 2018 infrared with 8,300 miles.  It was purchased new for my wife and she loved it. Last fall ALS took her home to the Lord.  She wanted me to sell it but I couldn't bring myself to do it. It just felt wrong.  Now 5 months later it's sitting in the garage on a battery tender.  I start it and put a few miles on it every month weather permitting.  I pray to her and I know she wants me to sell it if I don't want to keep it and use it.

Hi Gary, so sorry for your loss. We have put a deposit on a infrared convertible with black top and interior. If you could tell me if we have a match and what state you are in. Again my condolences.

Thank you Bob

Hi Bob.  Thank you for the condolences. No one should have to endure what she went through.  Devastating disease. In 2014 we witnessed the ice bucket challenge, a way to raise funds for ALS.  We vaguely knew what the disease was before that summer.  I recall watching Pride of the Yankees about Lou Gehrig's career and disease.  Although ALS was a known disease it wasn't mentioned in the movie.  Let's pray that some semblance of a cure, or at least a way to slow it's progression is developed.

On a more positive note, congratulations on your LC!  And a convertible...WOW!!  In 2018 the convertible option wasn't available or we would have bought one.  We traded in a Toyota Solara convertible for the LC.  Mine has the carbon fiber roof.  It has every option that was available at that time.  I live in northern Ohio.  You'll have a lot more opportunity to drive yours.  Enjoy!

Best regards, Gary

8 minutes ago, pcgurugary said:

Hi Bob.  Thank you for the condolences. No one should have to endure what she went through.  Devastating disease. In 2014 we witnessed the ice bucket challenge, a way to raise funds for ALS.  We vaguely knew what the disease was before that summer.  I recall watching Pride of the Yankees about Lou Gehrig's career and disease.  Although ALS was a known disease it wasn't mentioned in the movie.  Let's pray that some semblance of a cure, or at least a way to slow it's progression is developed.

On a more positive note, congratulations on your LC!  And a convertible...WOW!!  In 2018 the convertible option wasn't available or we would have bought one.  We traded in a Toyota Solara convertible for the LC.  Mine has the carbon fiber roof.  It has every option that was available at that time.  I live in northern Ohio.  You'll have a lot more opportunity to drive yours.  Enjoy!

Best regards, Gary

Thank you Gary,

Take Care,

Bob