98 Gs300 Heater/ac Blower Fan

My heater/ac fan stopped working.

I thought the problem was my control unit, because when things first started to go wrong my fan was stuck on high all the time. About a week ago the fan just went off and I haven't been able to get it to go back on since. I replaced the dash control unit <_< , but the fan is still inoperable.

Anyone know how to remove or where to get at the fan assymbly?

Do we access it from inside the car or from under the hood?

• 4 years later...

This sounds exactly like the problem I'm having. The blower stopped while driving with the A/C on. After shutting off the car for 10 minutes, I restarted the car, and then the A/C. The blower came on for about 5 seconds, then shut off. Hasn't worked since.

I already pulled the blower and applied power to it. The blower works fine.

I looked at the 'blower.pdf' file in the thread. I'd like to check the voltage as recommended in step 1. Can you tell me where the A/C control assembly is located ?

Thank you.

Car is a 1998 GS300

• 1 month later...
This sounds exactly like the problem I'm having. The blower stopped while driving with the A/C on. After shutting off the car for 10 minutes, I restarted the car, and then the A/C. The blower came on for about 5 seconds, then shut off. Hasn't worked since.

I already pulled the blower and applied power to it. The blower works fine.

I looked at the 'blower.pdf' file in the thread. I'd like to check the voltage as recommended in step 1. Can you tell me where the A/C control assembly is located ?

Thank you.

Car is a 1998 GS300

I have 1999 gs300 with same problem . At firts it was blowing air on high where you couldn't turn it down, and now blower stoped working, I cheked blower motor, and it is working. Fuses seems to be ok, but I found out that there is no power on the black and red wires that connect to the blower, also no power on heater fuse located in the fuse box next to the battery. So my question is to you, if you fixed the problem on your car, what did you end up fixing or replacing, and where did you locate it?...

Thank you