93 Ls 400

ajquiroz

as you can tell this is my first post on this forum. bout a month ago i bought a 1993 LS400 with 187k miles on it with 20" rims. It is silver and very clean, drives very smooth, few scratches but no sweat, i got big plans for her soon. But i am in need of a few parts, nothing major just minor stuff but was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction on buying them, maybe someone knows a good place online or where ever. here is my list:

Parking Lamps, bulbs only

Floor mats set of 4 (would perfer Lexus official made brand, no generic if possible)

Fog Lamps 2

Also saw on PIAA.com site that their nice clear headlamps would fit the LS400 93-94. Has anyone tried this? Like replace their headlamps with PIAA or another brand? And if so give me a scoop on what it took and if it worked out okay for you.

This seems to be a great forum, i have read thru alot of the posts and I like it so far. I am in California just in case u wondering, anyways look forward to being active in this forum, thanks to everyone who helps me out.

welcome.......congrats on the car :D

Parking Lamps, bulbs only

autozone

3 bucks

Floor mats set of 4 (would perfer Lexus official made brand, no generic if possible)

www.lexus-parts.com

or Ebay (cheaper)

Fog Lamps 2

they take H3-C bulb.......i think autozone might even have those....but if not just google it