Oil Change And Plugs (new Member)

What's up guys! Just purchased a 93 GS300 w/101k! Silver on gray! I was on another forum but didn't get too much help!?!

I was wondering if I should stay with castrol gtx 10w 30 from wich the previous owner used (Lexus dealership) or should I use a different oil or synthetic oil? 93 GS300 101k. Previous owner also did a full service on car including tune up at dealership @ 95k, when would be the next time for another tune up and should I use the dealership plugs or different ones?

Thanks guys!

What's up guys! Just purchased a 93 GS300 w/101k! Silver on gray! I was on another forum but didn't get too much help!?!

I was wondering if I should stay with castrol gtx 10w 30 from wich the previous owner used (Lexus dealership) or should I use a different oil or synthetic oil? 93 GS300 101k. Previous owner also did a full service on car including tune up at dealership @ 95k, when would be the next time for another tune up and should I use the dealership plugs or different ones?

Thanks guys!

You dont have to worry about plugs for another 60K if you wanted.

and its entirely up to you about the oil.

Thanks guys!

hey what's up and welcome to the club. i too have a 93 gs and it's a great car. take good care of it. i have about 195k on my car and it still drives like a dream. i still use castrol gtx in mine and i have no problems with it. these cars are very low maintenance. well i gotta run. talk to you later and enjoy the site.