Newbie Remote Key Question

sunman

I purchased a 1995 ES300 today and the owner does not have any original keys with the car. He has just regular NON-REMOTE keys. I want the original remote key back. I did a search and was still confused. Do I really need to replace the ECU to get a new key? I have no master key left at all. Can I just order a master key from lexus-parts.com for 131 dollars with my VIN number? Also, anyone know how much a drivers side door lock actuator is? It's very weak and does not move the lock most of the time.

the lock might be jammed by having the door rod bent from someone opening it with a slim jim, causing it to be slow

i can tell you did some searching as you knwo about the ecu part

someone mentioned a ong time ago of how to program another key with the same fcc code to your car

problem is if it doesn;t work you need 2 new keys with an ecu chip to insert into it , it is cheaper and better to get a good remote starter alarm installed

I am getting the car together for my dad and he would rather not deal with extra features. He just wants the original OEM keys back. Can I purchase 2 keys and a chip that I can plug in? How much will this cost?