Imported Lowering Springs For Sale For Rx300

harrier300

I have a set of brand new (in original box) KG/MM lower springs for sale for those who like to customize their RX300. It is a 2.2 in. drop. The quality of these springs far exceeds Eibach. You can not purchase these springs in the US. They were freight shipped from Japan by boat (took 3 months). They are one of a kind, it sits beautifully with rims or without. Provides the car with a stable stance which increases the stability and lowers the center of gravity to reduce roll(swaying on turns). I bought these springs before I recieved a great offer for my rx300 silversport which was for sale for only 5 days! Easy to install. I am planning on getting the RX hybrid as my next ride.. amazing.. well if u are interested please contact me.

I have a set of brand new (in original box) KG/MM lower springs for sale for those who like to customize their RX300. It is a 2.2 in. drop. The quality of these springs far exceeds Eibach. You can not purchase these springs in the US. They were freight shipped from Japan by boat (took 3 months). They are one of a kind, it sits beautifully with rims or without. Provides the car with a stable stance which increases the stability and lowers the center of gravity to reduce roll(swaying on turns). I bought these springs before I recieved a great offer for my rx300 silversport which was for sale for only 5 days! Easy to install. I am planning on getting the RX hybrid as my next ride.. amazing.. well if u are interested please contact me.

Certianly interested. I can't seem to able to send pm. Please contact me, tyip_bulk@yahoo.com.

• 2 weeks later...