Cd Charger (remplace)

maestro42

hello,,,

please can you say me what kind (model) of cd charger on the Lexus Gx 470 (2004),,,and if i can change by an other they can read Cd and MP3 ?? and keep the control on the steering !!!,,

thank's

:wacko:

since u mentioned cd player, are the cd players the same model for both Gxs with Nav and w/o Nav??? :unsure:

yes... i want to remplace it,,with a model who ca play mp3 but i must keep control on the steering !!!, i must have a model to remplace the orginal !!!,,,i don't know the model they can do it and they can work with the original radio (model gs470 with navig syst,,,cd player in the glove box,,,)

yes... i want to remplace it,,with a model who ca play mp3 but i must keep control on the steering !!!, i must have a model to remplace the orginal !!!,,,i don't know the model they can do it and they can work with the original radio (model gs470 with navig syst,,,cd player in the glove box,,,)

i don't think it will work that way, but if u do find one, keep us updated! :cheers: