Lx 450 Purchase

twestrope

I am considering the purchase of a 1997 LX 450 60K, fully optioned for $16,500. Clean title, all records. I was curious as to opinions as to reliabilty and satisfaction with this model and year. From what I can tell from KBB and Edmunds this appears to be a good price. Thoughts?

Thanks for your help.

I like mine. The wife likes hers.

$16,500 seems like a good price, but prices for these really depend on where you live and the going rate for vehicles in your area.

Take a look at the newbie guide here. This is a good place to start.

If you want to visit these guys in person, they're just down the road from you in Golden -- assuming you're in Denver.

If you have specific questions not covered by the newbie guide or would like more info, just ask.

Cheers.

Sounds like a good price to me. I paid $2k more for my '96 almost 3 years ago... it had more miles. Mine has proven to be reliable and practically unbreakable. Although I did recently rip off the driver side door handle by yanking on it too hard a few too many times. Picked up the $90 part and replaced it myself. Other than that I've had zero problems and performed only the minimum maintenance. I drive mine into the ground. I'd buy another one at that price.