Body Parts

craig11165

2 weeks ago I purchased a 1994 LS 400. 2 days ago my wife got rear ended on the interstate. The cop estimated the damage at $8,000. Rear end damage and front damage from hitting the car in front of her. I have been searching the net for body parts and can't seem to find any of the large parts. Is there a place to look or would I be better off looking at local salvage yards. I am in remote area in midwest so not sure how many LS 400's would be in a local salvage yard. Would appreciate any input and direction. Thanks

hey, if its not your wife fault why do you care then? you dont have to pay, insruance will take care of this completely and i'm sure it will be much more then 8k

my gf got rearended in the civic and there was also font and rear damage and it was 6k!

if you can, see if you can find another ls for about that price. thats what i would do. but if the damage isnt that bad and their insurance is taking care of it then like vmf said dont worry and get everything from the dealer.

Comment: take your wife to a orthopedic X-ray place; my wife got hit and had to have a plate, 2 rods, and 4 screws put in her back. She was just fine after the wreck--no problem; Just started getting worse and worse; we now have a civil suit in progress. Aug a year ago; takes double( doubled by nerosurgeon last week-year anniv.) pain medicine every day.

The symptoms will not show up for a while----DO NOT sign-off on the insurance company.

pix is her $6500. rear-ender from a 2004 Lin.Towncar

post-4-1092263474.jpg