Thoughts On L-tuned Struts For Gs300

I have owned a 2000 GS300 for the past two months and have been reading here frequently. Congratulations on putting together such a great site!!

My car has 36K on it, purchased at 25K, and needs two new front struts. I have read here before how some have been experiencing vibrations similar to that with warped rotors when braking at high speeds. I brought it to the shop with this issue and they noticed two leaking front struts.

The car is warrenteed until 100K so the work will be done free of charge. I am considering paying extra and putting on the l-tuned struts on all four corners while it is in. I am just looking for a bit less "float." I understand that some of this will be accomplished with the new struts. However, having had 4 Mercedes prior to this, I really want more responsivness without messing with front end geometry.

Any thoughts on this product with this application are appreciated... Parts will be comming from Sewell Lexus. I spoke with, Darrel, there yesterday - who was very helpful.

part number: 0064448800200

Thanks