Wheel Collection #1 For 98-00 Ls400

afaleti

Guys,

After 3 painful weeks and still no rims i wanted to share with you the collection I put together

while tsearching for a decent set of wheels 'Non-Bling" for under $1500.00

My favourite is almost every rim on collection #1. OZ Opera/ Opera PL not sure if the PL

will fit a 99LS400 ?? (Tirerack Please comment )

All comments welcome

Thanks

Guys,

After 3 painful weeks and still no rims i wanted to share with you the collection I put together

while tsearching for a decent set of wheels 'Non-Bling" for under $1500.00

My favourite is almost every rim on collection #1. OZ Opera/ Opera PL not sure if the PL

will fit a 99LS400 ?? (Tirerack Please comment )

All comments welcome

Thanks

Wheel Collection #2 for 98-00 LS400

Attached is the second set of rims that came mostly from a company called Victoria Tire, does

anyone know about the quality of those rims ?

I went to Victoria Tire trying to find a cap for the wheels that were on my 1990 LS400. Although it initially looked like a typical tire/wheel shop, I noticed that they do a sizeable mail order business, mostly huge chrome SUV wheels. I ended up buying new OEM Toyota wheels from ebay for real cheap (~$50/each). Try ebay or buy from a trusted source like TireRack.

glenmore

1990 LS400

1991 300CE

The two Lexus rims (the LS430 18s and the LS400 16s) will be the cheapest. What wheels are on it now?

I like wheels like the OZ opera myself, they should look great on the LS. A thin spoked wheel while sporty would look wrong on the LS.