Wind Visor From Soarer

I have 93 SC400 - one of my very few complaints is that rain/wiper fluid comes right into the driver side window and onto me. Other than that - the car is perfect.

I've seen windvisors for soarers on ebay and elsewhere. Does anyone have any experience with these? Do they fit, etc.?

Pretty much anything on eBay thats listed for a Soarer will fit the SC series. There are earlier models of the Soarer(GZ series) but i doubt you will ever find anything for that model listed. Youll definitly know if its for the JZ or GZ as they dont look anything alike at all.

• 4 months later...

i have the same car and the same problem. i got the visors from japan really, really fast with instructions in japanese. [sigh.] everything went smoothly except they really don't solve the problem. the inside of the car extends out past the visor. its probably fine if you're a smoker and want to get some fresh air but other than that ... its not worth the time and energy. you still need to keep the windows 99% up or you'll get soaked.