The Best Rx330 Colours

Lexus007

What do you guys think the best Rx330 colour comination is

These are my top 3 choices

1) Black with ivory leather

2) Flint mica with light grey leather

3) Millennium Silver Metallic with black leather

:chairshot:

I'm partial to the light gray interior no matter what ... my opinion of exterior color changes from Black, to Flint Mica, to Silver ALL THE TIME. Think I'm wanting a black one, but they have a loaded Flint Mica on the lot that I think I could get a hell of a deal on ... just really think I want black though! Maybe silver is best for the long haul considering scratches and wear????

Oh no, going through all this again! :)

I live in Fresno (Central Cal), with a Silver and Black Interior, it's been fine. I think the black leather and the burgandy wood compliments each other well. I've driven in some of the Lexus Loaners with Tan interiors as well, and I don't like it. Again, just put up some front shades.

Yeah black pearl with tan leather does look nice, my neighbour just bought a new Rx330 in the Breakwater Blue colour with the light grey interior and it looks nice.

I'm waiting if there's going to be new colours, someone from lexus told me there is going to be new colours for the 05's so i'm gonna wait a month and see.

I hope they have a new red colour because the RX would look sweet in a mettalic red colour or that 1 colour that the es330 has it looks really nice.

What do you guys think the best Rx330 colour comination is

I live in Florida and I have a silver RX 330 with a black interior; I think those two colors together are the most interesting and attractive. I also took into consideration that Silver is a good low maintenance color for the exterior; and black is the best color when it comes to leather maintenance, since it doesn't show dirt or scuffs easily.

As for keeping the black leather cool, I keep a shade in the front window when it's parked; but even the few times I've forgotten to use the shade, the leather has not really gotten that hot. I suppose that may be the front dash is quite long, pushing the front seats back a little..., not to mention all the side windows are factory tinted. My 2 cents. ;-)

I live in Fresno (Central Cal), with a Silver and Black Interior, it's been fine.  I think the black leather and the burgandy wood compliments each other well.  I've driven in some of the Lexus Loaners with Tan interiors as well, and I don't like it.  Again, just put up some front shades.

i'm with you!!!!! Ivory interior easily gets dirty (even the ones that are still on the showroom!!) except when living in the Fresno area, AVOID DARK EXTERIOR COLORS!!!!