Good Lexus Mechanic In Orange County Ca

mageson1

• 4 weeks later...

Ever since I bought my Lexus, I've taken it to KarCo, in Orange County.

714-532-6893.

They are on/near Battavia, and do amazing work. For instance, Lexus wanted $1500 for a major tune and timing chain. KarCo does better work, for hundreds, not thousands of dollars.

Two years ago, around 150,000 miles, my engine overheated, lost a major seal, and started blowing steam out the tailpipe. As soon as I detected the problem (On a Sunday, when they were closed), I dropped the car off at KarCo, wrote up a service form, and put my key (And my trust) in their drop box. They had the head off early the next day, and would call several times a day, telling me exactly what they found (Water in the oil, etc) , and asking if I wanted the old part(s) re-installed, or new ones put on. For instance, the service manager called and said "Rich, your timing chain has at least 50,000 miles left on it. I've got it in my hand now. Do you want it put back, or do you want a new one?" So I asked "What does a new one cost?" His response: "About $28 bucks..."

They are, without a doubt, the best Lexus/Toyota mechanics I've ever found.

Give them a call, and I'm sure you will agree.

-Rich

Rialto, Ca

• 1 year later...

"Ever since I bought my Lexus, I've taken it to KarCo, in Orange County.

714-532-6893.

They are on/near Battavia, and do amazing work.

They are, without a doubt, the best Lexus/Toyota mechanics I've ever found.

Give them a call, and I'm sure you will agree.

-Rich

Rialto, Ca

"

RICH:

Thanks for your post. You literally saved me about $1500 with your referral to KarCo. I took my SC300 into Tustin of Lexus for its 120K service and got an estimate of almost $3,000 worth of additional work that needed to be done. No way I could rationalize that cost given the age of the car, so I told the dealer to forget it. I even started looking at new car options. Then I found your post here and gave KarCo a try. They would only charge me $80 for a thorough check-up. Turns out I only needed some of the stuff done the dealer recommended and I got out the door for about $1500. Better yet, KarCo doubles the warranty on the parts to 2 years from the 1 year Lexus dealers give on the same exact parts.

KarCo is a highly professional operation and I will take my aging Lexus there for the duration of its life, which I can happily say is now going to be another 3-5 years. I'm sure glad I found this owners forum and your post.

MIKE

Irvine, CA