TV head rests

do they come with a warranty of some sort in case you have problems?

yes, if you are interested, I can give you the dealer of who I ordered them from. He is the most honest guy I have dealt business with and will beat any deal you can find.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am interested in headrest televisions as well. I found a guy (Dave.moddes@nbmicroseal.com) that does them for $330 each(The M&D 5.6" monitor are $330.00 each, the 7" are $440.00 each). Only problem is he has no website, so you cannot view them until you get them.

• 2 weeks later...

hi, im brand new to this club, just joined two seconds ago. anyway, im picking up two headrests with tv's in them from the same SAVV company. by the way i have a 2002 black on black rx300 with navigation and chrome rims, :D so as i was saying, yes they do make them for the rx, but also HAWAIIAN.... can u give me the name of that dealer, bc i bought mine off a friend and he doesnt have the end cable to give me, (8pin to rca) so i have to order that piece. also what did u mean by they almost match perfectly. whats different? also if u dont mind me asking, how much did u pay for them, i jsut wanna make sure im not getting ripped off, thanks