Driver Side Door Cladding

bday

Is anyone having this problem? The driver side door cladding is warped. That causes the cladding to come loose. I have brought it to the dealer 3 times and it's still not fixed. The double sided tape that they used doesn't seem to work and leaves a gap in between.

Thanks for your input.

Is anyone having this problem? The driver side door cladding is warped. That causes the cladding to come loose. I have brought it to the dealer 3 times and it's still not fixed. The double sided tape that they used doesn't seem to work and leaves a gap in between.

Thanks for your input.

nahhh, only problem with my cladding is that during winter, it RATTLES!!! (it doesn't during summer cuz the heat probably stretches the plastic cladding out)

:lol: Well, I have the same problem. My passenger door cladding. I have taken it in 3 times. They even ordered a whole new one and put it on...same problem. The last time I took it in, all they did was put 2 sided tape on it. Well, science tells us that this won't work if the tape is getting wet. I have just given up, if it falls off, well then it just falls off.