Help! Trying To Remove Back Bumper Lights

• 4 months later...
I tried to remove the rear bumper lights for 2 hours to put in clear ones and couldnt do it. It seems there isnt enough room to get the screws off. Can someone please help me out. Thanks

This is the second thread I read about this problem in this page, and I have the same issue. I heard people just rip it out, and figure out a way to re-install the clear ones back in.....

I have wasted a good 5 hours trying to get that nut loose, with NO success.

I guess Lexus feels very strongly about thier amber side markers :P (Which dont even come on cars sold outside the United States. They instead have a signle marker on the fender.)

I tried to remove the rear bumper lights for 2 hours to put in clear ones and couldnt do it. It seems there isnt enough room to get the screws off. Can someone please help me out. Thanks

This is the second thread I read about this problem in this page, and I have the same issue. I heard people just rip it out, and figure out a way to re-install the clear ones back in.....

I have wasted a good 5 hours trying to get that nut loose, with NO success.

I guess Lexus feels very strongly about thier amber side markers :P (Which dont even come on cars sold outside the United States. They instead have a signle marker on the fender.)

wait a minute, i was talking about clear corners... nm.