1993 Gs 300 Headlight Dilema!

:ph34r: Does anyone know of a website? where I can find some clear headlights for my 93 gs 300, besides of the factory ones that turn yellow after time. I have looked all over the internet but I can not find anything.

I also would like to put an awesome body kit. So, I am open for sugestions!

:ph34r: Does anyone know of a website? where I can find some clear headlights for my 93 gs 300, besides of the factory ones that turn yellow after time. I have looked all over the internet but I can not find anything.

hey what's going on. i have a friend in japan that could find you some jdm headlights that has the clear lens all the way around and the yellow amber inside. about the body kit, i have the jdm admiration kit which is the equivalent to the u.s. spec titan kit. only difference is that my front bumper only takes the jdm fog lights which i have installed. the u.s. kit only fits the u.s. fog lights.

ARISTO_FRONT_PASSENGER_FINAL.sized.jpg

The bulb in my fog light blew out.  How do I open it and where do I get the bulb for it?

Thanks guys.

I'm really tired of my GS 300 and its frustrating.

The bulb in my fog light blew out.  How do I open it and where do I get the bulb for it?

Thanks guys.

I'm really tired of my GS 300 and its frustrating.

Hey what's up, i got one of gs fog lights and took some pictures on what you need to do.

fog light rear

http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/users/40fe778a_11...h3SvFBBZVUip2ob]FOG LIGHT REAR OPEN://http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/users/40fe...LIGHT REAR OPEN

just pull the one fog light out, and in the back, is a cover where you can unsrew and remove the bulb. you can probably get the bulb at your local auto parts store ore the dealer. good luck... it's a !Removed! to get the fogs out.

hey what's going on. i have a friend in japan that could find you some jdm headlights that has the clear lens all the way around and the yellow amber inside. about the body kit, i have the jdm admiration kit which is the equivalent to the u.s. spec titan kit. only difference is that my front bumper only takes the jdm fog lights which i have installed. the u.s. kit only fits the u.s. fog lights.

ARISTO_FRONT_PASSENGER_FINAL.sized.jpg

Hey! You have a sweet ride!

How much do you think would be for the clear headlights and the shipping to states?

By yellow amber, you mean the bulb , right?

Thank you!

if you notice, the amber piece of plastic is on the outside of your heaglights, the jdm amber piece is in the inside which makes your whole lens clear. i'll ask my friend how much for everything. i'll get back to you.

if you don't feel like shelling out cash for new headlights, try meguires hi-tech yellow wax... it works wonders on cleaning headlights. apply and buff out. you'll see your headlights shine again.

if you don't feel like shelling out cash for new headlights, try meguires hi-tech yellow wax... it works wonders on cleaning headlights. apply and buff out. you'll see your headlights shine again.

I have buffed them, cleaned them, wet sanded them. But they always go back to yellow

• 4 weeks later...