Rx330 Changes 2005 !

Lexus007

Hi does anybody know what the changes of the 2005 rx330 are going to be, i can't find any offical articles or anything, can someone please help me out and if you can, can you give links with your responses. I'm not going to buy 04 if there are sifnificant changes.

Thank You

Hey Lexus007,

You should be able to find the answers to your 2005 RX-330 questions in

an earlier post, started by bcable (titled "2005 RX 330). And Husker4theSpurs

has posted up the significant changes in the 2005 model. Thanks Husker,

very imformative info---- Kudos!

Good Luck on your decision,

PharmGuy

Thank you pharmguy and husker4thespurs, thats quiet a bit of changes, just 1 more question do you guys know if there's going to be any new colours? i heared there's going to be a few but don't know if it's true.

Thank you once again

From what I've heard ... no ... but I do think I saw that they eliminated a few interior color options for certain exterior colors???? Can't remember which though ... maybe black interior in Breakwater Blue and one other one?

Hey Lexus007,

I don't know if Lexus is planning any new colors for the 2005 models,

but I hope they keep the "Flint Mica". I've seen a couple of those in my travels,

I've gotta give my "vote" for it as the best color in class!

PharmGuy

Thanx for your feedback once again Husker4thespurs and pharmguy, yes the flint mica does look really, i see a lot of rx's in silver and black here in toronto.

Oh yeah guys i did find out if there's going to be new colours through someone in lexus, he told me he talked to someone in the lexus plant here in toronto and they said there's going to be a few new colours, i hope he's right and he said the 05 rx's are goign to be here in about a week

Since the lexus plant is only an hour away from me in cambridge i might just go check it out in a few weeks i heared it's really nice, it's a 3 billion dollar factory so i guess it's worth taking a look at.

Hey guys, looking to get my an o4 330 but may hold off for the 05 as a few of you may be doing too!!

One question what does the Gen4 Nav have over the 04 nav system??? Too bad you cannot give voice commands to the nav and have it do what you say??

I went looking at a Acura TL and they have the Navi system down to ao science, it is Sweet--voice commands and all....definatly a benchmark to go by....

Hey guys, looking to get my an o4 330 but may hold off for the 05 as a few of you may be doing too!!

One question what does the Gen4 Nav have over the 04 nav system??? Too bad you cannot give voice commands to the nav and have it do what you say??

I went looking at a Acura TL and they have the Navi system down to ao science, it is Sweet--voice commands and all....definatly a benchmark to go by....

I believe it will be voice activated and have Bluetooth capability, plus updated roads of course. The sales manager around here told me that the 04 Nav has about 800,000 Points of Interest while the 05 will have 8,000,000 Points of Interest or something like that.

It definately will be voice activated. Don't get too excited though. We have the voice activated nav on our new Prius (same as the Lexus system) and my father has it on his 04 LS430 and in my opinion it is 110% useless. It doesn't understand any commands unless you speak right into the microphone and forget about while driving, misinterprets all commands. Its a total gimmick.

Don't wait until 05 just for the voice activated nav.