2000 Lexus Rx300 - Good Prices

Colorado13

I am looking at buying a 2000 RX300. Both dealers that have these are not Lexus and obviously they are not CPO. The Lexus dealers here are asking too much and won't bargain much at all.

Both have around 50,000 miles. One is at $22,900 and the other is at $25,900.

Now concerning the actual Lexus dealers. Any tips on trying to get them to lower their prices? They seem too snobish to deal with.

I recently bought a 2000 RX 300 (CPO) for around $21,900 at a dealer. It had 53K on it. It was listed on the lot for $24,800 but it was the last day in June and they were trying to move some inventory. One of the nicest things about the CPO was that I got a great (3.9%) finance rate for 60 months. That's tough to beat anywhere. Wait until the end of the month and go looking again; hopefully you'll get the same deal as I got.

I am looking at buying a 2000 RX300. Both dealers that have these are not Lexus and obviously they are not CPO. The Lexus dealers here are asking too much and won't bargain much at all.

Both have around 50,000 miles. One is at $22,900 and the other is at $25,900.

Now concerning the actual Lexus dealers. Any tips on trying to get them to lower their prices? They seem too snobish to deal with.

is that fully loaded? cuz i think my 00 rx300 was sold for $22k at my dealer, and guess what was in it, NOTHING!!! IT was the entry level one, yup no leather, yup, it was the 1 out of 10 cloth Rx300s. but here's the good part of it, it only had 33k miles. so was $22k too much for my rx???

• 2 weeks later...
Last night I purchased a 2000 RX300, non CPO, from a local Honda dealership. 2WD, Premium Pkg, 40700 miles, brand new tires. Final price, $21,700.

Hope that helps!

Great deal GatorStar. First Lexus? Keep the oil changed to avoid the sludging issue.