What Is Your Lexus Dealer's Shop Rate?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You look pretty nice in both pictures. Oh yeah, when you click on your link, 'My 1994 ES 300, it doesn't seem to work. I tried it in two different browsers.

You think they'd really use a Sport Design as a loaner, I wouldn't think so...

Well, you had better believe it, because EVERYTHING that he listed in the SportDesign package was on the loaner I had!

That loaner was fully loaded, and that made for one fully satisfied customer! :D

Regards,

Bryan

I checked North East lexus in brampton their shop rate is 104 and hour with a loaner not matter where you bought it.

You're talking about Canadian currency, right? The conversion to US currency is:

$104 Canadian = $79.54 US. That was at noon today.

I think I'll bring my car up to Canada for service since it's a lot cheaper then here in the states. :D

Yes, I am talking Canadian currency as well!

Bring you car to Heffner Lexus/Toyota in Kitchener, Ontario! It's a lot cheaper than Brampton. I think it is worth the drive for the guys in Toronto to come to Kitchener . . . it's only about an hour drive, and the service was excellent.

Shop rate is only $91CAN/hr or approximately $68.40US/hr!

PLUS, the free fully-loaded 2004 ES as a loaner when I surely didn't buy my '92 ES300 off of them. It's an awesome trade . . . I give them my '92 and they give me the fully-loaded '04! :D :D :D

Regards,

Bryan

I can't believe the difference in price between Toronto and Kitchener. They are only 80 kms away . . .

Toronto = $110/hr

Kitchener = $91/hr

:blink:

Thats pretty drastic if you ask me . . .

Regards,

Bryan

Doesn't seem all that odd to me.

Big city vs. small town makes a HUGE difference in service rates for everything from plumbers to hairdressers. I would be surprised if they WEREN'T different by the 20% you see.

Big city vs. small town makes a HUGE difference in service rates for everything from plumbers to hairdressers. I would be surprised if they WEREN'T different by the 20% you see.

Not really . . .

You would be surprised. I can actually get my hair cut in Toronto for cheaper than in Waterloo. Same thing goes for buying a car, or car audio.

More competition = lower prices.

I do know that city folk have a lot more overhead to pay though . . .

Regards,

Bryan

Not really . . .

You would be surprised. I can actually get my hair cut in Toronto for cheaper than in Waterloo. Same thing goes for buying a car, or car audio.

More competition = lower prices.

I do know that city folk have a lot more overhead to pay though . . .

Regards,

Bryan

I can see the car and car audio. Selling hardware that is purchased elsewhere is different than services.

Your hair cut seems like an oddity. Services are almost always less expensive in small towns. There will undoubtedly be a few exceptions.

Yeah, I know what you mean. It makes intuitive sense.

However, there seems to be lots of exceptions.

For example, I am actually towing my car 2 hours to Toronto from my small hometown of 5500 people to have body work done on my car. I am towing it to Toronto because it will be like half the price and equal quality.

Regards,

Bryan