Cd Changer

So I realized that my 12 CD changer is broken today, the changer it self appears to work, but when i press the CD button nothing happens. I don't know what to do, and i really don't want to drop a couple hundred bucks on getting a new cd player, but if i have to i will.

If any of this is confusing, write back, and i will try to explain as best i can, i really need to play my music, so i desperatly need your guys' help

so i looked through a couple of maintainence records, and found out that the car was taken it to have the cd changer looked at, Lexus said it would cost $500 bucks. So i really don't want to blow 500 dollars on a cd changer, so where can i get one cheap, it's a 1994 if that helps at all.

• 2 weeks later...
so i looked through a couple of maintainence records, and found out that the car was taken it to have the cd changer looked at, Lexus said it would cost $500 bucks. So i really don't want to blow 500 dollars on a cd changer, so where can i get one cheap, it's a 1994 if that helps at all.

:( You can buy a used one through a search at CAR-PART.COM but there's no telling what shape it's in or how long it will last. I paid the $500 and got a rebuilt unit from Lexus two years ago and it has been working ever since without a problem.