Lexus Certified Pre-owned

Well I've had the car back for more than a month...they have replaced the new battery. They told me Alternator checks out fine...

Here is the result:

1) Just a few days ago my battery went dead again. Jumped, drove around for 45 minutes. Next day, won't start. Have to jump it everyday until Next Tuesday which is when my service appt is.

2) They installed a brand new window, but didn't install the tint. So I have 1 window without any tint. Mind you, I had them install the tint when they bought the car. It had a crease in it so they retinted. Then they told me the window was scratched and they will replace. Replaced...forgot the tint. Dumbas*es.

I'm wondering if the battery problems is in any way related to the remote starter I had them install when I bought this car like 4 months ago...

Nothing but bad news for me!

Otherwise, runs great...ha ha ha.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I've had the car back for more than a month...they have replaced the new battery. They told me Alternator checks out fine...

Here is the result:

1) Just a few days ago my battery went dead again. Jumped, drove around for 45 minutes. Next day, won't start. Have to jump it everyday until Next Tuesday which is when my service appt is.

2) They installed a brand new window, but didn't install the tint. So I have 1 window without any tint. Mind you, I had them install the tint when they bought the car. It had a crease in it so they retinted. Then they told me the window was scratched and they will replace. Replaced...forgot the tint. Dumbas*es.

I'm wondering if the battery problems is in any way related to the remote starter I had them install when I bought this car like 4 months ago...

Nothing but bad news for me!

Otherwise, runs great...ha ha ha.

Yikes! :o ..It seems like they turned your car into a lemon. That incompetent dealer should be prohibited from selling and working on Lexus vehicles until they get their act together <_< . Man I feel bad that you're having so many problems with your car. If I had lots and lots of money I'd just buy you a new ES so you can be done with it . Eh well at least it runs.