Lexus Superluxury Car?

CanadaCraig

Hi Guys!! :)

Somewhat interesting Autoweek article regarding the very real possibility of a 'SuperLuxury' [i.e. 'SuperExpensive'] Lexus model.

What do you think Lexus should do - IF anything - when it comes to the idea of creating an ultimate 'flagship' vehicle?

AutoWeek Article on Future Lexus SuperLuxury Vehicle

Craig!! :)

If they decide to do this, i am hoping for a sedan. Given the amenities that Lexus always provides for the dollar, a $100K auto from them would surely be SUPREME! Since LEXUS never jumps at the chance to throw the newest craze item in it's autos, the option pkg should be PRIMO, CLASSY, and TASTEFULLY delicious. Just as long as they don't stick all the good stuff in the back seat area.

I better get ready for the deposit & waiting list. :rolleyes:

John

agreed the supra was a beast and loved

toyota sucks when it comes to performance now adays and doesn;t have a clue what people want , not everyone wants a super boat gliding on air all the time.

toyota has no edge in any of there vehicles the scions look like garbage like most people think when they see it ,who do they hire as design engineers , they need to go back to the cali studio where they built the old SC out of clay ballons not the stupid pudgy overpriced crap box the new sc is.