Driverside Wiper: Overwipe?

Seems during a wipe that the wiper is overwiping...is touching the windshield molding. In fact it appears to go slightly off the windshield! Yikes!

Strangely, it only happens when I am on the highway at high speeds and not during city driving. :huh:

Anyone else have this problem?...or solution?

There are 2 sizes of wipers , I think it is 20" and 22" that go on your car , make sure that they are installed properly and seated in the wiper arm correctly [ I beleive the passenger side is the 20" and the drivers side is the 22" . ARE THEY AFTERMARKET BLADES ? I hope this gives you some insight on your problem .

There are 2 sizes of wipers , I think it is 20" and 22" that go on your car , make sure that they are installed properly and seated in the wiper arm correctly [ I beleive the passenger side is the 20" and the drivers side is the 22" . ARE THEY AFTERMARKET BLADES ? I hope this gives you some insight on your problem .

Everything is original lexus/toyota on my 96 es300.

It is the driver side that is causing the overwipe...and only during highway...so I think the wind is bending/pushing the arm too far.

Is there a way to adjust the arm such that it will not overwipe.

I am only talking about less than 2 cm of overwipe...but it is annoying as it also becomes very noisey as it hits the rubber molding.