2003 Lexus Gs Sportsdesign

Have any of you seen the new 2003 Lexus GS SportsDesign. :o It has sadddle-colored preforated leather trimmed interior. Exterior has the shrome grill, rear lip spoiler, titanium finished HID heatlights and a Euro tuned suspension. The interior is a beaut. They should have it on Lexus.com. Let me know what you think

Have any of you seen the new 2003 Lexus GS SportsDesign. :o It has sadddle-colored preforated leather trimmed interior. Exterior has the shrome grill, rear lip spoiler, titanium finished HID heatlights and a Euro tuned suspension. The interior is a beaut. They should have it on Lexus.com. Let me know what you think

Are you planning on buying one if you find it?

No. It is just in the GS3 package I allready have a GS3 looking to maybe upgrade to a GS4. But I will wait at least till mid next year when I anticipate the redesign to come out. If I don't like it I will buy a probably buy a 2K2 or 2K3 GS4.

I've seen it in person, and both the GS and IS SportDesigns are VERY well done this time around. I love the headlights on the GS, but the IS' may be even better, they've done the headlights and the tails in black chrome. VERY sharp.

• 1 month later...

Yeah the new GS SD is nice.. Pretty much the same thing as last years but with a couple of changes.. But IMO the changes didn't do anything for it, I personally like last years SD better.. And also what's with that new SportDesign logo on the front quarter panels?? It looks like dodo.... :o

You mean this.

photo_wheels.jpg

It doesn't seem to look that bad but then again I havent seen it up close. The titanium finished headlights are pretty cool. Best of all is the interior it is pretty sweat.

I have 02 SportDesign... Pretty much most of the same options as the 03 but instead I have Black perforated leather with silver piping, and Black woodgrain.. And my headlight housings are different...

Do you have any pics? I have allways liked the various special edition GS's. I have a platinum edition nothing really spectacular compared with the other special editions, but it is different and add to the cars unique identity.

<_< Not too sure about this new look. I personally saw it and wasn't too impressed. The leather looked old fashion and reminded me of the old Volvo's I used to have.

Just my opinion!

I agree..

Looks like they tried to copy the old school benzos...

Here was my GS last summer....

Don't laugh to hard....

1427GSUGOside_001.jpg

I won't laugh initially :snoooorrrtttt: I put my tint and top of the line security system then after that nothing for 2 years. I am starting to do thing little bit at a time. Wow you have done allot in a short period of time. It seems like your car may have been in the shop for mods from last summer till now.

Thanks guys.. I figured you'd get a kick out of that... To be honest with you I'm alittle embarrass'd of that pic.. It's almost like those pics that you don't want any one to see, you know like when you were alittle dorky kid.. :P :o ;)

But here's me all grown up now... B) B)

HotLex400_and_Sypher_s_GS_s.jpg