Got A Pic Of Gs300 On 20" Rims?

GSman

Dose anybody have a side view pic of a GS300 on 20"s but without a kit or lowered that they can post here or send me?

I want to see how it sits, and how much distance is left between the top of the tire and the fender.

Thanks

You guys are right it"s got to come down some.

Well I guess I better get some springs/struts soon cause the 20" Lowenhearts are on order.

I'm leaning towards the H&R springs.

Do they also make struts?

If not, Any recommendation on a brand?

Thanks,

Phil

Yeah you can go with some L-Tuned Struts and whatever springs your heart desires.. But you have to also think about what kind of drop you want.. Different springs have different drop..

Oh and BluLex.... What were you thinking posting those pics?? OMG!!! :blushing::blushing:

Nah, I'm just playing... Believe it or not old car pics are like old pics of yourself, you just want to hide them and hope no one ever gets a hold of them...

Yeah you can go with some L-Tuned Struts and whatever springs your heart desires.. But you have to also think about what kind of drop you want.. Different springs have different drop..

Oh and BluLex.... What were you thinking posting those pics?? OMG!!! :blushing::blushing:

Nah, I'm just playing... Believe it or not old car pics are like old pics of yourself, you just want to hide them and hope no one ever gets a hold of them...

ya i didn't really want 2 show these 2 anyone but hey, everyone has bad pics, but i think i've come along way thanx 2 these club sites. wheels might b in , in a couple of weeks will have pics as soon as they arrive.

BLULEX

My car is currently on dubs(20's) as well and I want to drop it as well. I am curious as to how much you will drop it. And what all have you decided to change ie struts,springs go to coil over etc?

E-Dawg, here's my GS dropped about 2.5-3"sitting on dubs too... But with a drop like this is alittle risky.. I know others that have a drop similar to mine but they rub constantly because their tires are the wrong size or their offset isn't onpoint for that kind of drop.. As for me I never rub.. But for you you may want to go with some L-Tuned struts and some Eibach or H&R springs.. The drop will be just over 1" nothing too crazy....

Rezax_side_3.jpg

well i prefer coilovers cus u can change u'r mind if u want it lower or higher, i have the tiens cs coilover suspension which comes with shocks but if u know what xact drop u want than get springs, its less xpensive, i haven't recieved my wheels yet, they should b here later on this month, (i hope) but i will b somewhere on the lines of sypher's drop around 2.5 inches, i like it low and i got the correct offset and tires size to withstand that kind of drop. u might what 2 check what off set and tire size u have , it will help u'r decision on what drop 2 go 4.

eibach is one inch

h&r says 1.25 inches but i doubt .25 inches more will b that noticable

i think l-sportline's springs drop is 1.75 inches

Thanx BluLex and MrSypher for the input. I will check the offset and all. I think I will go with coilovers that way I can adjust it as I see fit. Appreciate the help.

Thanx BluLex and MrSypher for the input. I will check the offset and all. I think I will go with coilovers that way I can adjust it as I see fit. Appreciate the help.

u've made a wise decision... good luck

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 years later...