Buying 1st Lexus 01 Gs 300

i am in the process of purchasing an 01 gs 300 for 23,000 i have an 01 caravan that i owe 16,435 they are giving me about 10 the bottom line is me finance 29,815 +tx & lcns I called lexus they verified that all services have been done the maintance record is a dream come true the last full inspection was at 41,000 and it got a clean bill of health....it's burgundy and I think i'm in love...is there anything that i should know before I jump into the swimming pool? is there water in it? is this a great car worth owing 30,000 for

i would search cars.com for what the going rate is for a 2001 gs300. i would say $30k with 41000 miles would not be a good deal. if it had 20000 miles, it would be worth it.

bare in mind that the warranty will be running out soon , at lease one of the warranty.

well I did it.....I'm a lexus owner....I needed the strong book and when I searched they fetch the full 30...other dealers only wanted to give me 7 for a trade that i owed 16,500 for....I'm shocked and excited....i think i will be very happy i love it. I always enjoy getting other peoples opinion thank you all very much. :)

:cheers: to us I just bought my first 2001 gs 300 on 07/05. I was and am still in love! The ride is awesome the pick up is great! I was driving a Mercury grand marquis this still has the luxury and is sporty too! enjoy, I paid about 24 for mine with 36,000 miles on it how many miles on yours

it is definately a step up from all other vehicles, it's got 50,000 miles and I just love it. No other dealer in my area would give me more than 8000 for my van. So i figured if I count what other dealers would have done I did alright. It's black chery pearl and no more mini van!!!!!! YEAH i love being a lexus owner. k'slexie dang you did awesome on yours....Eurogls what is the difference between the 400 vs the 300?......I can say one thing for sure once you go lex you never go back..and it's nice to have this website....It only took me seven days and reading the manual several times to figure out that the windows roll up with the key. THANK YOU EVERY ONE!!!! I really enjoy all of your reply's :cheers: