Any Sc's In Wa W/ Nak System?

I have just discovered that my SC has the "Premium" system as opposed to the Nakamichi system, and would like to hear the difference. If anyone would be so kind as to meet up with me, I'll come to you and kick in $20 for your trouble. This is very important to me, since I'm about to decide wheter to upgrade to the Nak system or go aftermarket. Weeknights work fine for me.

may be a bit off topic but, clublexus.com has a washington meet at gas works park planned for the 13th of august if you're interested. You may get to see other peoples cars if it works out well. here's the thread.

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/showthread...threadid=122678

Thanks for the heads up. I just might stop by. Still hoping to find a person with a Nak system sooner, though.

I think the Nakamichi IS the premium sound system. Thats the upgrade. The other one is Pioneer.

Nope. Three different systems. The Nak system is clearly marked on the head unit, and mine is clearly marked "Premium Sound."