My 94 Es With *new* Jdm Blacked+cleared Housing

Ok I just did this this week.

The headlights are blacked out with a special paint that lets the chrome slightly refract light but not enought to even see it unlike gunmetal or the 95-96 lights.

These look real black except for angles which have a blue purple hue to them.

The lights are cleared like most peoples but they also have a second bulb below the corner lights which look absolutly amazing at night ,they also angle around the reflector to light the whole housing slightly orange and red when the headlights are off.

The eyelids will probably be remade in carbon fibre later to match my front lip.

Soon i am going to sell my rims and get a set of black/gunmetal 19's with a chrome lip to match, slowly saying goodbye to chrome.

All pics where taken at Darknight nationals in markham/Toronto , Ontario Canada this weekend.

I'll post more pics from that later in another thread.

dkn6_006.sized.jpg

dkn6_007.sized.jpg

dkn6_004.sized.jpg

That looks really good! I was just wondering, when you took apart the headlight assy. to clear the corners and paint it did you use a heat gun or the oven? and when putting them back together did you use any type of silicon or anything to reseal it??

Thanks.

Sharad, the car looks absolutely amazing. Especially the lights. I really like the compliment of the eyelids.

I also want to compliment your initial post, not one mis-spelled word. :D

I am very impressed on both accounts.

steviej

PS, is that you sitting under the canopy behind the IS?

oh man, that is one of the sweetest ES's I have seen. I really dig the new mods you got SK... :cheers:

The lip you did is so sweet... it was all custom made? I wanted to get something like that, but the problem I saw was the difference in height between the foglight grill and the rest of the bumper. Which lip did you use as a base?

Thanks Stevie ,I took the pics so i am in none of them except the final one that i still have to upload of the Toyota/lexus winners from the show ,which i set the camera on the tripod to get me with the trophy .

As well as that tent was the non smoking and drinking tent , the larger packed tent behind it was the party tent > I never spent time there are i was always chasing women to get pics on my car.lmao

All work is done by me juan, sorry but i keep all secrets to myself there is nothing i enjoy more than having the one and only ES 300 in the world like mine, It is quite a hard braggin right to maintain. I used to mention things then people would try and copy things all the time . I respect originality and enthusiasm with the sea of Hondas at the shows it is hard to see now adays.

theose visors are a jdm import from japan i got earlier this year.

no one ever notices them as they have a factory match chrome strip to match the one it covers on the car

funny enough i will be getting 19's with a chrome lip only with either black or colour matched spokes

Your car is awesome SK! Like you, I am also starting to favour gunmetal rims over the chromes, but the chromes still look sweet on your car :D

I also like the banner you made. It's good to see some active promotion of the site. It's always good to get new members to add to the knowledge base.

Regards,

Bryan