Head Lamps And Tail Lamps

This has probably been asked before but I couldn't find it anywhere :( , My Head Lamps and Tail Lamps look opaque, I've noticed on ebay that there are some availiable, but are for a 97-01 ES300, I have a 95 that parks on my driveway, the sun has done this to the car. The Question is:

Will later applications work with mine? The cars look cosmetically similar.

Thanks,

TexLexus

95 ES300

Sorry, the 97-01 are completely different in size, shape, and bulb type :(

You'll want to find lamp housings from a 95 or 96.

92-94 headlamps are the same shape and use the same bulbs, but they have lighter colored chrome inside and don't have the 3 lines across, and the 92-94 tails are slightly wider--they go all the way to the license plate and have an extra marker bulb above the turn signal). Also, the amber strip on the 95-96 tails is different than the 92-94. So you're best off sticking to the identical 95-96 parts.

I was just looking on ebay today, their are quite a few sets of 92-96 headlights...unfortunately, they want about 420$ per side (Drivers/Passanger) For them... Quite pricey compared to the 97-01 headlights at 300 a pair.

They are on ebay though, brand new, I dont have a link, but just goto ebay.com and search for lexus 95 es300 and they will come up.