Help ! About Faster And Slower Es300sss!

Hello everyone , I just found this very good website today and I am so excited right now to joined you guys!!

The thing is , I recently bought a 1994 ES300 , and believe me or not , I test drove atleast 30 or 40 of them , and the thing that I noticed is """some of them are very fast on the 1st and 2nd gear ( I mean the acceleration ) and some are slower""" , and you know what happened , finally I bought one of the slower ones <_< ( because of the very good condition ),

have anybody noticed this ?? or I am wrong ??

the only thing I could think of is that maybe they have different computer chipset or some other similar upgrades in some ES300s.

if I am right , what kind of solutions you can give me ??? I really appriciate your answers, and thanks for reading.

yep , trust me , everything was the same , I drove them all with the same transmission mode , and as I know all the engines and transmissions are the same !! my mechanic actually noticed that too , but he had no idea either !! he thinks it must be a difference between the computer chips, other than that he had no other idea !! that was in some auction which I tested all these cars in about 2 months. and I am 100% positive , please help me.....

Or maybe somebody can tell me how can I add a few HPs ???? thanks.

Well, I found these problems quite bit. My customer one day took his car to get timing belt and waterpump replaced, and when I changed it I notice that the timing was wrong, so I adjusted where it should be. After customer pick it up, he called me and wonder what did I do to cause the car run so much better. So I told him what happened. ( He has 185K miles on his ES300)

Other customer had a tune up with regular plug, replaced it with lexus recomendation, changed air filter and check the timing. that improved his car quite bit.

Transmission also sometimes cause problem when it's clogged, Dirty air intake could also cause problem.

So, first check your timing, check spark plug and air filter, clean air intake and please check your transmission oil.

Hello everyone , I just found this very good website today and I am so excited right now to joined you guys!!

The thing is , I recently bought a 1994 ES300 , and believe me or not , I test drove atleast 30 or 40 of them , and the thing that I noticed is """some of them are very fast on the 1st and 2nd gear ( I mean the acceleration ) and some are slower""" , and you know what happened , finally I bought one of the slower ones <_< ( because of the very good condition ),

have anybody noticed this ?? or I am wrong ??

the only thing I could think of is that maybe they have different computer chipset or some other similar upgrades in some ES300s.

if I am right , what kind of solutions you can give me ??? I really appriciate your answers, and thanks for reading.

Probably differences in maintenance.