For Sale: 1993 Ls400

chazglenn3

You would be hard pressed to find a nicer LS400! The interior is immaculate! The leather is still supple, no wear on the steering wheel or shift knob. The car has only 98K miles. It is silver taupe with a taupe interior. All options except air suspension, cell phone and Nakamichi. Has an aftermarket Pioneer Premier 12 disc CD changer mounted in the trunk. Really hate to sell, but my wife wants another SUV :angry: Asking $10,000, the car is really that nice! Have pics, but don't know how to post them :wacko:

Charles

I have a silver Taupe also, we'll love to see pics. Do this:

1. Load the pictures from your computer to the gallery.

2. After the pictures are in the gallery, right click on it and from the option bar pick "Properties" and copy the URL address.

3. Come back here and do a "New Reply" with all the options and up to click on 'IMG' and paste the URL address from step #2 in there and just click on submit and your done.

• 2 weeks later...

Click below:

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/gallery/LS

Ok. Now, do you see where it says, "admin options" in a bar. Click on it and pick "add photos" a new window should come up and just add your photos in by clicking on "browse" and then in the bottom click on "Upload Now" and then it will upload the pics from your computer and then you are done.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...
I like the '99 3000GT VR-4 in the background. Even better is the older, yet more refined (and reliable) LS400. I noticed the post is old. Did you get the vehicle sold?

Nice car. Asking price is too high (especially considering it has no nakamichi). You should be able to pull in 7000-7500.

• 4 weeks later...
I like the '99 3000GT VR-4 in the background. Even better is the older, yet more refined (and reliable) LS400. I noticed the post is old. Did you get the vehicle sold?

Nice car. Asking price is too high (especially considering it has no nakamichi). You should be able to pull in 7000-7500.

Probably about the right price in 2004!!!!