Hello

E Dawg

Hi all I am new to the club. Here is a little background info I have a silver 2K GS 300(Platinum Series). Thus far I have made the following changes; chrome grill, 20 inch chrome rims and new exhaust sytem. I am looking to do some under the hood changes to decrease ) to 60 and increase hp as well. Since some of you have done extensive changes any ideas? :D

Yea - get a turbo. :mellow:

That is the best bang for the buck. 2k model is obd nightmare though. Not at all impossible. If I wanted more power and fast 0-60 that is where I'd go. The other stuff is a waste. But the ram intakes and exhausts look nice. You'll need a big exhaust if you go turbo anyways so you could get a shiny one while your at it. ;)

But in the end - do what you like. That's what matters. Welcome to the club. Enjoy. B)

Thanx all I was thinking of going to the 430 I also like the tail lights. Skperformance I am afraid that the second I buy one they will come out with a redesigned GS series. B)