Lexus Vs. Bmw

andythemc

ok i need some advice im going off to college and im going to buy a car from around the year 92-97 cuz thats all i can really afford. and i want a luxury car but i want a car that doesnt cost that much to maintain. i heard that beamers cost a LOT to maintain, but i dont know about lexuses? what would be better for me a lexus or a bmw? or any other cars? thanks a lot

-andy

i am guessing you are trying to compare a 3 series to an es 300

the 92-96 es 300 are good cars the 94 is the better one as the engine changed and is still used

and 95-96 is the best of the mcv10 chasiss as it came with different head and tail lights plus fogs

it has the 1mz-fe engine which is bullet proof and is still in use today in many toyota products

there is not alot of aftermarket support for these cars either

but they don't break and use the camry parts as well so replacments are cheap

the 3 series is nice btu is expensive to fix

parts and labour it handles nicer has lots more mods for it

but is more a drivers car

hope this helps

wow thanks a lot for the replies guys, i just want a few more and i'll be done with this thread

o yea and if i wanted a lexus or a beamer what would i tell my mom to convince her to let me get a lex or a beamer? what can i tell her? safety issues? and maintenance isnt as much as she expects? or whatnot?

thanks

• 2 weeks later...
wow thanks a lot for the replies guys, i just want a few more and i'll be done with this thread

o yea and if i wanted a lexus or a beamer what would i tell my mom to convince her to let me get a lex or a beamer? what can i tell her? safety issues? and maintenance isnt as much as she expects? or whatnot?

thanks

its all about the resale when your talking a car that old..

i would go for a bmw b/c 92-97 lexo's look like !Removed! unless maybe the sc400.

just my .02