Sirius Install In My Gs

I like it. Is the module in the trunk sidewell? Was it a DIY or professional install. Does the stock radio/cd still work correctly? Any details? I inquired about such a thing but no responses. Thanks for addressing my curiosity.

I did the install myself. It is FM Modulated so I use an unused FM station to listen. The tuner is in the back right sidewell. I had to tap into two wires in the radio's wiring harness in order to get ACC Power and battery power. I got the wiring diagram from LarryM in the forum. I still have the diagram if you need it. I cut some styrofoam for the mount.

• 7 months later...
I did the install myself. It is FM Modulated so I use an unused FM station to listen. The tuner is in the back right sidewell. I had to tap into two wires in the radio's wiring harness in order to get ACC Power and battery power. I got the wiring diagram from LarryM in the forum. I still have the diagram if you need it. I cut some styrofoam for the mount.

Can you either post a link or pictures of the wiring diagram.