Www.optionimports.com

http://www.optionimports.com/ MUST READ

I VERY strongly recommend AGAINST doing ANY business with http://www.optionimports.com/.

WHY -

I ordered an injen intake from them on June 30. I sensed that the form needed to complete the order had not gone as "perfectly" as accepted, so I sent an email (within minutes of paying in full & filling out the form) to "Rick" who said he was the owner, stating the EXACT make model etc info that was required.

I recieved an email confirmation the same day from him confirming all details, he said that it would be shipped within 3 days.

TODAY IS THE 12th & I DONT HAVE SQUAT. I have emailed him 2 times over the last 2 weeks regarding status & have never recieved a reply.

I called today (long distance tn) & talked with him for an hour. He had not yet shipped the intake. I (respectfully) requested that he ship it overnight, he repeatedly refused. I said ok, fine, refund the entire amount. He refused, stating the "policy" of 20 percent restocking fee. Obviously this was not acceptable.

Long story short (too late) he refused to do anything other than offer free shipping on the NEXT item I order! I was amazed that he could say that without laughing (I laughed) & asked him why would I order anything else from you? :chairshot:

contact PayPal and find out what ground you stand on. I have heard of PayPal reversing payments.

You will never know until you ask. Call BBB, PayPal, etc.

If you have a friend that is a lawyer or is related to one, etc, run it by them. Sometimes a simple letter from on lawfirm letter head speeds the shipping process.

Keep on him and good luck.

steviej

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Contact your credit card company and ask explain the situation. The will end up processing a chargeback on PayPal who will then be forced to deal with that vendor. Works every time. Credit card company's do not tolerate fraud.

• 1 year later...