Lowering Suspension

ocd

I know the JZA80 chassis are shared between different Toyota based cars. My question is if the Eibach springs designed for the MKIV Supra will lower the SC300 more than 1" as does the SC300 Pro Kit? The Supra Pro Kit states 1.2" front and 1" rear. Since the Supra is lower than the SC300 from the factory, my deduction assumes the same spring will lower the SC300 more than that spec. Has anyone done this setup? I'm just starting to play with the SC and like low cars. I don't want to sacrifice too much comfort, after all, it is a Lexus. The SC Eibach Pro Kit only lowers 1" F/R. That seems conservative to me. I don't want to splurge on coilovers, but want more than 1" lowering. Any input will be appreciated. Thanks people.

Stock supra springs on an sc will lower it about .4 inches front and .6 in the back, so I'm guessing you should expect 1.5 inches lowering all the way around. You need to use supra shocks because the springs are somewhat different.

If you want more than 1" lowering and supra suspension, you should try the Tokico Illumunina 5 Adjustable suspension. It should lowered your car around 1.3 - 1.5". You can also adjust the comfort from soft to stiff if you like and it cost a slit more than the Eibach setup but won't blow your pocket like coilovers. I have it on my car and its perform great.