Lexus Diva

ahhh damn i am not paid member :( :(

but then again my old pos doesn't have much parts to get anyway

I wouldn't be to sure about that because if people don't make parts for your car then parts can be developed... ;)

Like for me right now I'm having my bodyshop get me some 04 E-Class mirrors and they're gonna modify them to fit my GS.. And trust me, things that this can be done for any car...

I like the idea Mr. Sypher. If your prices are good - of course I would buy. Hell, I'd be willing to open a franchise. Things I'm interested in are performance stuff though. Like JIC FLTA-2 coilovers, Advan or NZO wheels, Pheonix turbo components - jdm front mount intercooler. Carbon fiber hood - is what I really want for my SC. I could use a nice wideband O2/egt kit, a TRD or equivalent Supra LSD (automatic TT model), bushings and sways, etc, etc, etc.

25% - that would be based off of a huge mark up I suspect ;)

Either way - good luck if you decide to persue that. I've though about it as well but can't make the plunge because customer satisfaction is a hard thing to get right given the mind set of most customers.

Thanks...

Right now I'm not taking the plunge but I'm helping people get the parts they need.. Hopefully in the near future I can make the right connects and then get something started..

belive me lexus = custom for almost anything

your guys are lucky

a gs has a pretty good backing unlike my pos

funny enough i actually also have 02 clk mirrors i am doing the same thing with

just waiting to see

if i am going to buy a gs soon and save them for that car

rather than my old car

i have had my 94 es since 97 and it was lots of fun custom making everything from the intake to the exhaust but atleast the strut bar was an easy find

even put bembro slotted on it just to find out the camry rears are a smaller diameter

i guess trial and error :wacko:

luckily i spent 300 for the lexus service manuals so it helped to demystify all the wires

i also just bought a a/f and vacum gauge with pod

when i get back from jersey on tuesday i will start to put it in

talk to you guys later

I really dread not being able to check these posts while i am gone as there is alot of traffic in the last week alone with tons of new people with 1 post total

as i am checking the new posts 4 times a day minimum

enjoy the weekend

but i guess i will be mainly as it is Canada's long weekend

later