Lexus Diva

Just Sayin Hey......and yes theres a new girl here on the board.......got a Lex and actually knows a thing or two about them.......not a ditzy groupy. Love to Chat about em. Just wanna see where some of you are from and what mods u have done to ur cars and such. I live in Jersey and have a GS400 wtih a custom exhaust and got some ideas for my car on the way.

~ Stella

wow thanks guys!.. hmm lets see the mods i want im workin on some rims rite now but i dont wanna jinx the deal so when i know whats going on ill share.....i wanna get an IMC Kit. yes i know its a very low kit but i like the look of it. wanna get Ltuned Shocks and Springs and tint and an interior wood dash kit. i actually bought one about a month ago but i messed up cuz i was so exited about the price which was 200$ and they run about 330 at the dealer b/c it was for a Pioneer Lexus Stock Radio not the Nakamichi which i have......so if i installed it everything would have wood but around my Radio part and that would look stupid so im selling that now and i wanna get the one thats fits my car so if you guys know anyone who would want it for the price i paid for it 200$ let me know! i make ur interior look nice i think. got some other mods in mind but i got a ways to go with the ones i have picked out now.

P.S. mr. S did refer me and helps me out with alot of stuff for my car ;) thanks mike!

~ Stella

Yes, welcome. I'm running 6 to 19 pounds of boost depending on who's beside me in a SC300 in OH/NKY region with strictly performance modifications at this point. Thanks for getting the fellas riled up. ;)

Bring your friends. Enjoy the site. :)

I have one of the referrals as well but have drawn many more than just 1. But that is not my true motivation anyways. :huh:

lol u guys get all riled up over stuff eh.... thanks for the welcomes.....oh yea another mod ive been waitin for mr. sypher to get to me for about 2 months now is an Ltuned grill thats black around the outside to match my car and the mesh part is chromed out.......its gonna look really nice when he finally decides to get it to me lol so when he does ill post some pics of my car.

~ Stella

Hey, that grill not getting to you isn't my fault.. I had it painted and shipped out the mesh to get chromed but the guy who was supposed to chrome it was backed up because of all the bike parts..

Are you affiliated with some sort of shop or something? MR. Sypher.

Not really... I used to get parts and stuff for my GS all the time and when I was sick of it I bought something new and tryed to sell the old one.. But lately everyone has been wanting stuff for their cars, so I think I might open some accounts with some venders nad start selling parts online.. Why, would you buy from Mr. Sypher if his prices were good??

I like the idea Mr. Sypher. If your prices are good - of course I would buy. Hell, I'd be willing to open a franchise. Things I'm interested in are performance stuff though. Like JIC FLTA-2 coilovers, Advan or NZO wheels, Pheonix turbo components - jdm front mount intercooler. Carbon fiber hood - is what I really want for my SC. I could use a nice wideband O2/egt kit, a TRD or equivalent Supra LSD (automatic TT model), bushings and sways, etc, etc, etc.

25% - that would be based off of a huge mark up I suspect ;)

Either way - good luck if you decide to persue that. I've though about it as well but can't make the plunge because customer satisfaction is a hard thing to get right given the mind set of most customers.